The Brabender® Rotary Mill grinds manifold material prior to the analysis - properly, reliably, with variable degree of fineness.
Fibrous materials like
• Hay, grass, straw
• Fibers, synthetic fibers
Tough materials like
• Leather, furs
Rigid materials like
• Coconut shells
The material is loaded through the feed hopper into the grinding chamber of the mill. A slide gate at the hopper outlet permits precise dosing of the material. The grinding chamber is equipped with four special steel stationary cutting knives.
The rotor, which is fixed to the motor shaft, has six exchangeable, adjustable knives operating edge against edge with the stationary cutting knives for grinding the material.
Interchangeable sieves in the lower part of the grinding chamber allow any degrees of fineness. The ground material falls through the sieve into a collector, while the residues are ground until they have reached the desired degree of fineness.
• Suited for a large variety of rigid materials as outlined above
• Complete grinding of the sample
• Easy knife exchange
• Speed: 665 min-1 (50 Hz) / 820 min-1 (60 Hz)
• Interchangeable sieves for variable degrees of fineness
• Degrees of fineness: 0.5 / 0.8 / 1.0 / 1.5 / 2.0 / 3.0 / 4.0 / 5.0 mm
• Other degrees of fineness upon request